Support ⋟ Porting Out
How to Port Your Number Out of Tossable Digits
We're sorry to see you port a number from Tossable Digits. Whether you were a long-term customer of ours or if you just used our service to purchase a special number, we are sad to see you go. Regardless, we want to make this next porting process easy for you, so we've outlined a step-by-step guide with information to assist.
Porting Out Information
Once you find a new carrier that you want to port your number to, please contact us right away. You will need to provide them with the information below:
- Owner Name and Address: Please contact our Customer Support Chat or Email to get this information.
- Account Number: The Full Phone Number you are porting, with country code, just the digits (no spaces or plus (+) signs)
- Account PIN: You DO NOT have an Account PIN. If your new carrier requires a pin use "0000"
- Billing Telephone Number (BTN): Same as the Account Number
Once your new provider has confirmed that the Port Out was successful and complete, you need to log back into your Tossable Digits account and "Disconnect" your number.
You can do this by clicking the "Trash Can" icon next to your number on the "My Account" page of your Tossable Digits account.
This is important to eliminate interference with your number and to avoid being billed in future by mistake.
Thank you for your business!
Thank you again for your business! We appreciate your time with us and hope we will have an opportunity to serve you again in the future.
If you have any questions with this process please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service team!
Any feedback you can provide on our service or the reason for you porting your number from Tossable Digits would be very helpful for us to know. We are always looking for ways to improve in the future.
Special Instructions for Porting To or From Cricket Wireless
Cricket Wireless does not accept Virtual Numbers for porting from ANY virtual phone number company -- only other wireless numbers from the big 4 US carriers and their resellers. If you plan to port your Virtual Number over to Cricket you will need to first port it to a different wireless carrier and THEN port to Cricket. This can take 1-3 business days, during which you may not be reachable at your number.
If you still wish to proceed, we recommend porting first to T-Mobile and then port it to Cricket. We've found that T-Mobile has very good customer service to help you through the process and decent pricing for the process. Other options include US Mobile, Mint SIM, H2O Wireless, Verizon, Sprint & AT&T.
To port your number to T-Mobile follow these steps:
- Check to see if your number is able to port to T-Mobile here -> www.t-mobile.com/switch/
- If your number is able to be ported to T-Mobile, contact Tossable Digits Customer Service either by email or chat to receive information listed above that T-Mobile will need to port your number.
- Purchase a T-Mobile SIM card to port your number to by either visiting a local retail store or online
- Once you purchase a T-Mobile SIM you will be on their Pay-As-You-Go Plan that has no contract and requires no credit check. All T-Mobile SIM cards purchased online come activated with 30 minutes of talk or 30 texts (or any combination of the two that adds up to 30).
- Once you have received your T-Mobile SIM card, call 1-877-778-2106 to port your Tossable Digits number over to T-Mobile. You will need to provide your Tossable Digits Owner Name and Address, Account Number, Account PIN, and Billing Telephone Number as shown above.
- Once T-Mobile confirms that your number has successfully ported, you need to log back into your Tossable Digits account and Disconnect your number. You can do this by clicking the trash can icon next to your number on the "My Account" page of your Tossable Digits account.
- Make sure you receive your new T-Mobile Account Number, Account PIN, Password/Passcode, and Billing ZIP code on account. This is important information you will need to provide to Cricket when you transfer your number to them.
- Finally, Call Cricket's Customer Support line at 1-800-CRICKET (274-2538) Mon-Sat: 7am to Midnight ET, Sun:
10am to 10pm ET to begin the porting process with them. You will need to provide them with:
- Account number
- Account PIN, password, or passcode
- Last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Billing ZIP code on account
If you have any issues porting your number from T-Mobile to Cricket, please make sure to contact T-Mobile Customer Support.