Support ⋟ Transfer your Number to Tossable Digits
Transfer your Number to Tossable Digits
We allow you to transfer your existing US, Canadian, and Toll-Free phone number, whether it is wireless, VoIP, or a landline, to our service. This process is called Porting. Porting your number to our service is currently FREE!
For US Wireless numbers in most major cities, we can port your number in as little as 4 hours!
For most other US phone numbers, the process usually takes 1 to 3 business days. For Canadian numbers, it takes around 5 to 10 business days.
You must keep your service active with your existing provider until the porting process is completed, or you may lose the number.
Get Started: Port your Number to Tossable Digits
The process is easy!
If so, click the "Sign Up Now" link shown! If you want to choose a different plan than the Pay As You Go Plan, click "change" next to the selected plan.
After you sign up, click the Port Your Number link or click Add Virtual Numbers and then Transfer Your Number to submit your formal number port request online.
We will email you once your number is ported or if there are any issues!
Note: Your Number must be active and paid for with your current carrier in order to port. Do not cancel before the Number is ported or it will fail!
You need to have an account with us first! To submit your port request, we will need the following information:
- Phone Number to Port
- Carrier Name e.g. Verizon Wireless
- Account Number
- Billing Name and Address as written on your Bill
- Authorized Contact Name
- Authorized Contact Phone Number
- Account or Number Transfer PIN
Benefits of Virtual Numbers
There are many benefits of turning your existing mobile, VoIP, or landline phone number into a Virtual Number.
- Business: Keep your personal and your work calls separate. Easily transfer the number if you sell your business
- Moving: Keep your previous number active during and after your move to stay in touch
- International Travel: Receive calls on your local number while abroad
- Price: Save a bundle by ditching your expensive provider
- Control: Block unwanted callers, stop calls during certain hours, check Voicemail anywhere
Porting Away from Tossable Digits
If you ever decide that you want to move your number from our service to another provider, no problem! It's your number. You can take your number to any other service you want, any time, no questions asked. Either way, just let us know that you are doing so by contacting our Support Staff, so we can approve the Port request.