Support ⋟ How to Remove an Incorrect SPAM Flag on a Phone Number
Tossable Digits does not mark phone numbers as "Spam Likely" or "Scam Likely" or similar. This is done by US Wireless Carriers, some Wireline Carriers, and using 3rd party consumer mobile apps.
We are unable to influence or change this behavior. It is up to the current user of the phone number to resolve the incorrect labeling of the phone number in these systems.
WHAT’S THE FASTEST WAY TO RESOLVE THIS?
Get your numbers registered at Free Caller Registry - https://www.freecallerregistry.com/fcr/
For Business Numbers, https://www.calltransparency.com/
This helps register/whitelist your numbers with the major carriers and reduces the chances of them being flagged. All numbers and information provided will be shared with all three Carrier Spam Monitoring Partners - HIYA, TNSI and First Orion. If you only do ONE thing on this list, do this. Getting your numbers registered has shown to be highly effective in protecting them from being flagged for many of the reasons listed above.
HOW TO REQUEST YOUR NUMBER BE REMOVED FROM SPAM / SCAM DESIGNATIONS
You can use the links or email addresses below to register legitimate numbers and also address any incorrect labeling or call blocking with other carriers:
- Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular
- Comcast, Charter, Cox, Altice and other fixed line (VoIP) providers, email Nomorobo for call blocking services
POPULAR SPAM BLOCK APPS
In addition, here are some of the most popular spam blocking apps and contact info if you wish to reach out about being unflagged with their apps.
- Robokiller: Most popular call blocking app, millions of people have this application. Once you are blocked by them, every single user with the app will automatically have your number blocked.
- Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nomorobo: No Scoring/Rating System. Very Popular Call Blocking App. Winner of FTC Robocall Challenge
- Email: email@example.com
- Icehook: Will be marked as spam if it falls into "highly_likely" / 81-100 Risk Level Range
- Contact Info: https://www.icehook.com/contact
- TrueSpam: Uses 0 - 100 Scale, Flags occur @ 60 & above score
- Contact Info: https://www.truecnam.com/contact_us
- Telo: Nuisance Score Flagged at 65 & above. We flag at a score of 65 to notify you before it becomes a nuisance type call at the threshold of 70.
- Contact Info: https://www.telo.com